Heidi Moll Schoedel Legacy Scholarship Fund
CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
Heidi Moll-Schoedel was a founding member of the Refugee Highway Partnership and sat on the Global Leadership Team since its inception in 2001 through 2009. She was also instrumental in developing the North American Region serving as USA facilitator from 2010 to 2013. Heidi was an ambassador and advocate for refugee ministries on the global and national stage with her most notable impact on Exodus World Services, Chicago where she served as Executive Director for 25 years. Heidi’s colleagues and friends in the Refugee Highway Partnership remember her for wisdom, insight, strategic thinking and incredible heart for refugees. Heidi passed away suddenly on June 27, 2013 from complications following surgery.
Her legacy lives on in the Heidi Moll-Schoedel Legacy Scholarship Fund established in her memory. The Refugee Highway Partnership – North America is offering funding of $250 to participate in the Annual Roundtable as well as waive the registration fee for the successful applicant.
- Have worked with a refugee organization/ministry for minimum of two years.
- Be engaged in a relational role within their refugee ministry
- Supply one letter of support from their organization/ministry for their application
- Be at least 18 years old
- Submit the completed application (with letter) by 31 August 2018
The RHPNA will use the following criteria in making the selection:
- Ability to contribute ideas and vision to the North American Refugee Roundtable
- Evidence of an ongoing commitment to participation in Refugee Highway Partnership North American Region
- Financial need
- Demonstrate leadership potential
***Please circulate this information widely to people that might be interested in applying***
Also note that only one scholarship can be awarded to a particular organization or ministry.