- When is the last date to register for the Roundtable?
Registration will begin on April 1. There is no registration deadline, but the later you wait, the more you’ll pay. Registration at the regular conference cost of $150 ends on June 30th. Late Registration at the cost of $200 will be available beginning July 1st and will continue up to and including the first day of the conference July 26th.
- Are there any special discounts?
This year there is an early-bird rate of $125 if registered before May 1. There are also registration discounts for former refugees, students, and groups of 5 or more. The amount of discount will be visible in the registration process.
- Is there a scholarship fund through which I can apply to subsidize my registration costs?
Yes, there are two scholarship applications available.
- For relief workers: The Heidi Moll Schoedel Legacy Scholarship Fund. Review the applicant criteria and fill out the application form (the link will be available here in the very near future). This scholarship would provide additional funds beyond covering registration that could be applied to the costs of transportation and lodging.
- For refugees/new North Americans: The RHP Refugee Scholarship. We are excited to offer a limited number of partial scholarships for refugees/new North Americans for registration at this year’s event. Registration will include 3 meals during the Roundtable. Transportation, lodging and the remaining meals will be at one’s own expense. Apply for a scholarship.
- Can I still apply to be a Table Talk presenter?
Unfortunately, our deadline for applying to lead a Table Talk has already passed. We’ll look forward to getting your proposal next year.
- Will the Roundtable offer childcare?
Childcare will not be offered as part of the Roundtable.
- Are meals included in registration?
Three lunch meals will be included. Options to meet in affinity/interest groups in local restaurants for the evening meal will be available at the personal cost of the participants.
- How do I change or cancel my registration?
Registrations may be transferred but not refunded. To change the name on any ticket you have purchased, email us. Please let us know if you are unable to attend, and a refugee pastor will be given your ticket as a scholarship to attend the conference.
- What accommodations are available?
The conference organizers will not be arranging lodging, but links to local hotels will be available on the registration page, as well as alternative options such as Airbnb. Be advised that accommodations are between the registrant and the hotel. For changes or special needs please contact the hotel directly. The cost of lodging is not included in the registration fee.